Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just Do It

No, it's not an ad for Nike.

We all know Mark is a fussy little shit when it comes to food. But as I was at work and sick for real following my sick from a hangover day off, I had little sympathy.

He's a smart little bugger though, gotta give him that. When it became clear I wasn't going to just let him pack away, he starting playing around with his spoon, which I'd sent him away from the table for last week. Nice try. But no. Finally, when I was on the floor with Grace and Joseph, while Sh was wrestling with Hugo and Jack, he was about to pack up. "MARK!" I'd like to think in a voice of thunder, but more like a weak sunshower. "SIT DOWN." On a tangent, it's like he's just learned 'no'. Wasn't he sposed to go through that a long time ago? Anyway, I went back to our traditional, "You just have to try it, see if you like it" bullshit.

He sits down, spoons up some "chicken," and gets to pack away.

I will bet a months' pay it was rice and not chicken on his spoon.

No comments: