Saturday, May 13, 2006

H.U.G.O.

Thought it was about time for a Hugo update.
Especially since most of my Jack-and-Hugo-stories have been about Damon lately.

He thinks he's the luckiest kid in the world since his name starts with 8: "8.U.G.O. Hugo! J.A.C.K. Jack! Missy!" (As I'm trying to teach him to spell my name next!)

He's been mostly cheeky and energetic lately.

He reads a very wide range of books now, especially compared to when we started.

We're back on the fruit with morning and afternoon tea thing. So far he hasn't been very receptive. Although the one day we gave him banana he at least put it to his lips and, I think he too the tiniest bite. Progress.

I did make a mistake with him the other day. Since he'd been so good lately, I jumped him down instead of letting him go down the steps. Cracked it bigtime. Change in set routine is bad. Don't know why I thought he'd let me get away with it.

He is vocalising and signing a lot more, which means he's not as frustrated with us poor stupid people who didn't understand what he wanted.

He needs a haircut.

No comments: