Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ring-ring!

Called T's mobile yesterday during inside time so I could talk to all the kids I miss so much teach them a valuable life lesson about how to talk on the phone.

It was so funny. I swear Emma said some random name when I asked who it was. I had no idea I was talking to her. Jessie was pretty good. First thing she said: "Missy? I miss you." All together now: Awww. Syddy was so cute. T said she would like curl up and do this cuuute head tilt and just laugh every time I said something.

Hugo saw my pic on the caller ID thing, and was all, "Hello Missy!" Hehe. Then I sang the ABC Song with him. Next time we'll do the rainbow song. And then maybe the Bear Hunt.

Didn't get to talk to the preschoolers but we'll do a pm call one time so I can. Mum said I'm back on the invite list for Damon's party so I might get a good convo out of him. And Jack will be hilarious I hope.

I miss them, but they've moved on. And I will too. Soon. Promise.

No comments: