Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Last Day

Note to self:
Do not wear your favourite (work) shirt to work on your last day. Also do not wear your favourite sports bra, especially if it is grey/white.
Love, Me.

I got slimed. And yes, although K had completely gone off at us for not putting detergent in the food colouring when we were doing shaving cream last week, she did not, in fact, put any in the slime. And so I am green. Less so than I was, but still green. And my hair feels like crap.

Hugo: Love you Missy.
Everyone: Awwww!
Parents: [still chatting.]
Hugo: BYE MISSY!
Ok kid, talk to your parents, they're the ones not taking you home.

And Little Miss Syd cried. Bawled her eyes out. And started off me and T, of course. She has been saying she's going with me for like a week. Clearly not pretend. Oops. She will get over it I know. Oh my god, I miss her already. I can't believe I am going to miss out on them all growing up. I will totally have to come back, and a real job can just go fuck itself for a while.

Bunna, Grace, Rachelle, and Zoe: ruling preschool in two years' time. Can't wait.

No comments: