Sunday, July 23, 2006

Yuuummmmmm

It was my last day on Thursday.

I was going to bring in a cake, but Michelle said she'd make one so Goo could have it too. She promised it would be a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, yummy, chocolate cake.
Four out of five isn't too bad.

At least it wasn't mixed with ice-cream like the one I bought for the staff lunch. Yeah, oops.
Everyone was really nice. Got a card and a gift voucher, which I didn't expect, but helped fund yesterday's shopping trip.

I miss Syd. Thought of some great ideas for her hair last night. Will have to save them up til the end of the year.

There is a ccc pretty close. Don't know if I want to go there again. Besides, it wouldn't be same. So I guess that's the end of that. Although there is apparantly an org'n called Students4Kids or some suchness.

I guess you never know.

No comments: